- Social Media Connection. Encourage people to like your Facebook page, follow you on Twitter, connect with you on LinkedIn, join your circles in Google+, etc.
- Products and Services Awareness. Highlight specific products or services that you are part of your offering. Often we have items that we're not currently promoting to our list, but still have great value to our followers. Connecting new leads to a products and services page is a great use of an autoresponder. You never know when this might convert to a sale!
- Connection to Valuable Content. Connect new leads with old blog posts that are still of great value. Just because you wrote something six months ago, doesn't mean it's not a great post for someone to read today, share your content again for new followers. Just make sure the ones you select are "evergreen" and not too seasonally focused.
- Survey your constituents. You can either set up a full survey in SurveyMonkey, or you can ask a simple question and recommend that followers simply hit reply. This is a great way to get information about what your followers needs are, which can help you when you're developing new products or services.
- Get to Know You. If you have an "About.." or "Interview with..." section on your website, you could share some of it and then suggest new sign-ups head to your website to learn more. They may enjoy learning about you, especially if they are really interested in your offerings.
- Old Freebies. Make those who've just joined your list feel special by offering them an additional freebie. If you've retired one, send after people have been on your list for a little while, just to let them know that you care, and that they might just get something for nothing from you...everybody loves that possibility.
Tuesday, 7 February 2012
What's So Great About an Autoresponder?
On virtually all email systems, there are options for use of an autoresponder. If you are scratching your head, wondering what an autoresponder is, it is a automatic message that is sent to those who your list members, based on WHEN they join. They are a great way to reach out to your new list subscribers consistently, and to leverage your time.
While there are a wide variety of ways they can be used, here are a few that might help you to get started:
Assignment: Think of ten different items you could put into autoresponders. Then implement them!
Join Suzanne Moore for a free teleclass: Amazing Outreach with Autoresponders. Register here: http://TheImplementationStation.com/AmazingOutreach
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Suzanne_Tregenza_MooreArticle Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6840742